Guided walking holidays in France and more
We offer relaxed walking holidays for people who love France. Our guided and self guided walking holidays in the heart of the most spectacular, unspoilt region of southeast France offer a chance to discover, explore and unwind.
Choose from a selection of wonderful week-long holidays to suit a variety of tastes and abilities. We guarantee superb gourmet cuisine, luxurious accommodation and beautiful, unspoilt countryside with spectacular views and abundant wildlife and flowers.
Over 55% of our clients were repeat bookings last year.
Walking holidays where the Alps and the Mediterranean meet
From our base in the heart of the Drome explore northern Provence, the southern Alps and the Rhone valley, a unique location offering a wonderful climate, memorable walking and an unchanged way of life.
Self guided walking holidays
Explore our beautiful region at your own pace; create your own itinerary and do your own thing, using our wealth of knowledge and experience.
Cultural tours, wine tasting holidays
Our selection of walking holidays in France is now complemented by wine tours and cultural tours led by our English speaking expert guides of the highest calibre. Let us do the hard work, allowing you to maximise your quality holiday time.
If you ever wondered where the French go on holiday, the answer lies here in the heart of the Drome, where the beautiful Mediterranean climate, dramatic alpine scenery and an old fashioned pace of life satisfy mind, body and soul.
To find out more about our self guided and guided walking holidays, please click here.
Or click here to learn about our January sale.
What you can expect from a Rustic Trails holiday
- No hidden costs, no surcharges, no local payments
- Free airport / TGV transfers
- Fabulous area for walkers
- Knowledgeable English speaking guides
- Detailed itineraries to help you get the most from your holiday
- Beautiful and unspoilt location
- Private swimming pool, terraces and gardens all available for you to relax and enjoy
- Friendly and relaxed British hosts
- Superb cuisine using fresh local produce
- Flexible packages for groups and individuals